Monday, October 17, 2011

Portrait Edits

 Title: A Blue Umbrella
DTP: 10-16-11, 6:12 p.m., West 2nd South
F-Stop: f/2.8
SS: 1/13 sec
Camera: Canon PowerShot A720 IS
I really loved this picture when I took it. It was simple and I loved her expression when I took the photo. In editing this picture, I first got rid of her blemishes, then I went in and made her lips a little darker, after that I airbrushed her skin and got rid of some of the lines on her face. The last things I edited were her eyes and her hair. In her hair I added some very light highlights because I didn't want to go overboard, and I added a slight honey color brown in her eye although it's not drastic. I also added a little makeup and then whitened the whites of her eyes.

 Title: Reflection
DTP: 10-16-11, 6:30 p.m., Parking Lot by West 2nd South
F-Stop: f/2.8
SS: 1/13 sec
Camera: Canon PowerShot A720 IS
 For the color placement on this photo I tried to get a blue color that was pretty common through all of the girls. I made it more of a purple color. Before doing this though, I lightened the entire photo using the levels because of how dark it was to begin with.

 DTP: 10-15-11, 7:51 a.m., Sky Mountain Ranch
F-Stop: f/3.5
SS: 1/13 sec
Camera: Canon PowerShot A720 IS
 DTP: 10-15-11, 7:55 a.m., Sky Mountain Ranch
F-Stop: f/3.5
SS: 1/13 sec
Camera: Canon PowerShot A720 IS
Title: In the Distance

I matched the color with these two photos to kind of tone down how bright the sun was hitting her face. Although I did like the sunlight on her face, I thought that it would give it a better look to make it a bit more subtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment