Monday, October 24, 2011

Bannack/Action Blur & Freeze


 Title: Freeze
DTP: 10/20/2011, 1:25 p.m., Bannack Ghost Town Hotel
F-Stop: f/5.6
SS: 1/250 sec.
Camera: NIKON D3100

Title: Ghost in the Hallway
DTP: 10/20/2011, 12:45 p.m., Bannack Ghost Town Hotel
F-Stop: f/32.0
SS: 8.0 sec
Camera: NIKON D3100

When taking the Ghost in the Hallway picture, I simply had my subject stand in the hallway for a few seconds while the shutter was open and then step out of the frame so it made him look like he was transparent. For the Freeze picture I took, I was able to snap this shot when this guy was jumping over the railing by using a faster shutter speed to catch the action going on. I edited both of these images in Camera RAW. By adjusting the sliders in Camera RAW, I was able to bring out the colors and make the photos a bit more vibrant instead of flat. I then opened them in Adobe Photoshop CS5 and cropped them to my liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment