Friday, November 11, 2011

Large Poster Image

Original Photo



Title: Cowboys Essentials 2
Print sizes: 8X10 and 24X36
DTP: 10/20/2011, 7:15 p.m., Bannack Ghost Town Saloon
F-Stop: f/13.0
SS: 15.0 sec
Camera: NIKON D3100
Mode: Manual

When editing this photo I first took it into Adobe Bridge where I edited it in Camera RAW to help give it cooler tones. I thought that it looked a little too orange to the eye to I cooled it down a little with some blue tones. Then I gave it a little more contrast and adjusted the saturation. After that I then opened the image in Adobe Photoshop CS5 and played with my levels until I got them where I wanted them, then played with my sats a little more, and then sharpened the image. After that was done I then reduced the noise in the image and then sized it. I chose this image because I really liked the angle and the lights and darks in the image. I thought that it gave you something interesting to look at while also telling a little bit of a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment